Valid’s Trueline Leveling System is an automatic one-step leveling solution designed for any vehicle equipped with an airbag suspension. Utilizing leading-edge accelerometer technology and exclusive features, the leveling system offers a stress-free leveling experience.
The leveling system accelerometers along three separate axes of the vehicle chassis provide data for both level and twist. Using this data, the system then accurately levels the vehicle while removing chassis twist.
- Simplified Leveling Process
- Full Control (Automatic Or Manual)
- Eliminates Leveling Guesswork
- Data provided on both level and twist of vehicle
- 4-point control of all leveling actuators, fully automatic or manual
- Reduces air consumption by up to 85%, saving power and fuel
- Combined chassis-height and tilt sensing reduces air leveling time
- Slope indicator warns when terrain is too steep for leveling
- Twist indicator warns operator before potential damage can occur
- Immediate and accurate diagnosis and troubleshooting
See Full Specs
Why Choose Valid
We are committed to providing exceptional customer support. We even provide support to our customer’s customers for Valid products integrated into vehicles.
Valid works with your team to develop the product specifically for the vehicles you produce.
We provide engineering services and support on the integration so your solution is ready to go.
5320-B 48th Avenue S.E.
Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E 1X2