Controls and Distribution
Control panel kiosks are used in the Water and Wastewater industry to protect technical equipment that is used in tandem with large-population sewage plants. Valid’s water / wastewater control kiosks have tamper-proof doors and hidden hinges to keep the equipment inside safe from vandalism.
- Cost-effective, solid protection from environmental damage and vandalism for contained electrical fixtures
- Weatherproof design
- Convenient accessibility
- Marine-grade aluminum construction
- CSA Type 3R rated
- Pad-mount design
- Slanted roof with rain gutter
- Double roof design for solar shielding
- Padlockable stainless steel 3-point handle(s)
- Single-sided, double-door design
- Hinged doors with pour-in-place gasket
- Hidden hinges for additional security
- Gas shock door stays
- Full galvanized back panel
- Removable lifting ears (when required)
- PC101 (ANSI 61) Grey powder coat finish
- Custom configurations with heater, lights and insolation
- Complete electrical integration
See Full Specs
Why Choose Valid
Valid’s unparalleled quality, years of experience and best in class engineering expertise delivers solutions that last the test of time. Our customer support and design team is committed to providing you with an exceptional product and unprecedented support levels before, during and after the sale.
Valid Manufacturing Ltd.
5320-B 48th Avenue S.E.
Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E 1X2