Cam-Lock and Temporary Power
This generator tie-in enclosure is designed to provide a user-friendly connection point for a portable generator into a power system’s main service entrance equipment. The weatherproof cabinet has a while-in-use design to maintain a 3R rating while the generator cables are connected.
- User-friendly Connection Point
- Marine grade aluminum construction
- CSA Type 3R rated
- Hinged door with pour in place gasket
- Padlockable stainless steel 3-point handle
- Wallmount or padmount design
- Sizes from 400A - 3000A
- 208V, 240V, 480V and 600V input
- Deadfront cover over outgoing lug connections
- Tin-plated copper or aluminum bussing
- Mechanical barrel lugs for permanent connections
- Colour coded Camlock connectors or mechanicalbarrel lugs for temporary connections
- Hinged “trapdoor” for temporary conductors
- PC101 (ANSI 61) Grey powder coat inish
Why Choose Valid
Valid’s unparalleled quality, years of experience and best in class engineering expertise delivers solutions that last the test of time. Our customer support and design team is committed to providing you with an exceptional product and unprecedented support levels before, during and after the sale.
Valid Manufacturing Ltd.
5320-B 48th Avenue S.E.
Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E 1X2