Designed for use on vehicles equipped with airbag suspension, Valid’s Trueline Leveling System is an automatic, one-step leveling solution that utilizes leading-edge accelerometer technology and advanced features. The leveling system provides vehicle operators with a reliable, stress-free leveling experience.
Positioned along three separate axes of the vehicle chassis, the leveling system accelerometers provide data for both level and twist. With this data, the system can accurately level the vehicle while limiting chassis twist.
- Simplified Leveling Process
- Full Control (Automatic or Manual)
- Eliminates Leveling Guesswork
- Data provided on both level and twist of vehicle
- 4-point control of all leveling actuators, fully automatic or manual
- Reduces air consumption by up to 85%, saving power and fuel
- Combined chassis-height and tilt sensing reduces air leveling time
- Slope indicator warns when terrain is too steep for leveling
- Twist indicator warns operator before potential damage can occur
- Immediate and accurate diagnosis and troubleshooting
Why Choose Valid
We are committed to providing exceptional customer support. We even provide support to our customer’s customers for Valid™️ products integrated into vehicles.
Valid™️ works with your team to develop the product specifically for the vehicles you produce.
We provide engineering services and support on the integration so your solution is ready to go.
Valid Manufacturing Ltd.
5320-B 48th Avenue S.E.
Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E 1X2