Pressure Relief Valve
Valid designs and manufactures Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) kiosks for the Water and Wastewater industry. Pressure relief valves decrease the incoming high pressure of water into a lower and safer pressure. Above-ground pressure-reducing valves must be housed in kiosks to keep them safe from weather and other damage risks. Valid’s Kiosks also provide temperature control with insulation, heating and cooling.
- Cost-effective protection and security for all electrical fixtures
- Weatherproof design
- Convenient accessibility
- Custom powder coating colours available - most common choices are grey, green or beige.
- Marine-grade aluminum construction
- CSA Type 3R rated
- Pad-mount design
- Slanted roof with rain gutter
- Double-roof design for solar shielding
- Padlockable stainless steel 3-point handle(s)
- Hinged doors with pour-in-place gasket
- Hidden hinges for additional security
- Gas shock door stays
- Full galvanized back panel
- Insolation, heating and cooling
- Standard and custom configurations
See Full Specs
Why Choose Valid
Valid’s unparalleled quality, years of experience and best in class engineering expertise delivers solutions that last the test of time. Our customer support and design team is committed to providing you with an exceptional product and unprecedented support levels before, during and after the sale.
Valid Manufacturing Ltd.
5320-B 48th Avenue S.E.
Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E 1X2