Since 1991, Valid has been building our reputation as a world-class innovator. By focusing on exceptional quality and service, we develop strong relationships with renowned industry leaders.
With four modern production facilities spanning over 100,000 sq feet, Valid has the capacity and a proven track record of tackling any project, large or small.
Quality Over Everything
When you partner with Valid, you know you’re getting reliable quality. We stand by our work, always. We partner with those who share our commitment to creating products that are well made and long-lasting.
Our standards are really high. Every product we design and manufacture goes through rigorous quality assurance inspection by our dedicated quality control team.
What Sets Us Apart
Pioneering a New Wave of Products
Valid has a strong, multi-discipline design group with expertise in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical, and Chemical Engineering. Our team’s experience covers a broad range of R&D projects.
Diverse R&D Experience
- Industrial Controls Systems
- Automotive Controls Systems
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems
- Mobile Power Generation & Hybrid Systems
- Sound Suppression Solutions
- Thermal Analysis & Solution
- Structural Design
- Custom Sheet Metal
- Design of Machines
- Injection Molded & Vacuum Formed Components
- Fully Integrated MRP/Costing Systems
- 3D Modelling
- 3D Printing
- Strength & Fatigue
- Structural/Code Checking
- Fluid Dynamics
In-house Product Testing
- Environmental Chambers
- Salt Spray Booth
- Data Acquisition Modules
Designing Tailored Solutions
Valid’s in-house engineering team includes more than 40 mechanical, electrical, and electronics engineers with an array of professional designations. These talented individuals allow Valid to invest heavily in research and development, and they provide deep expertise to design and develop innovative products for multiple industries and deliver tailored solutions for our partners.
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry
- Master of Science, Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science, Embedded Systems
- Bachelor of Computing Science
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Production Engineering
- Professional Engineer
- Electrical Technologist
- Electronic Technologist
- Mechanical Technologist
- Network and Telecommunication Engineering
Supporting a Wide Range of Industries
Valid has designed and manufactured products for an array of industries. When it comes to your project, our engineers and production staff are uniquely positioned to leverage their expertise and experience to develop a solution that fits your needs.
- Custom Electrical & Mechanical Design
- Custom Product & Equipment Manufacturing
- Light & Heavy Metal Fabrication
- Welding – Steel/Aluminum/Stainless Steel
- Punch, Brake, Shear, Forming
- Research & Product Development
- Custom Controls Development
- Electrical & Mechanical Assembly
- On-Site Customer Support
- In-House Powder Coat Facility
- 24/7 Service
Custom-made for Your Unique Challenges
Through innovation and diversity, we’ve earned an excellent reputation for high-quality engineering and production standards. Whether it’s a one-off custom project or contract manufacturing for a new product, we can make it happen.
Custom Projects & Products
- Proprietary Designs for Oilfield Services
- 2010 LED Olympic Rings
- Port Mann Bridge De-icing System
- Light Fixtures for Burrard Street Bridge
- Light Standards for Bernard Street, Kelowna
- Portable RCMP Holding Cells
- Insulated Mine Ventilation
- AutoTarp System for Bulk Haulers
- Nutrient Recovery System
- BigTop Autonomous Mobile Robots
Here When You Need Us
Our team of dedicated service staff are available to assist customers with product-specific support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
In an era of outsourced and automated customer interaction, we ensure that an actual person answers your call to help you when you need it.