The Valid Generator Trailer is designed to provide safe, reliable transportation for generators both on the road and on the job. With a designated generator mounting spot, it includes a distro box tray for added manageability with tie-down loops and inspection ports for security.
The trailer has a total weight capacity of over 12,000 pounds and is supported with a dual tandem drop axel suspension for additional security and support. The 560-litre dual wall fuel tank is certified to CAN-CGSB-43.146, UN31A and ULC-S601; and is equipped with supply and return vents.
- Safe & Reliable Method Of Transportation For On The Road & On The Job
- Additional Safety & Security Measures Provide Extra Personnel & Equipment Protection
- Fuel tank equipped with supply and return vents
- Visually accessible inspection ports
- Fill pipe containment box
- Independent front compartment battery to prevent breakaways
- Marine-grade checker plate on all walking surfaces
- Distro box tray
- Internal watertight toolbox
- Tiedown loops
- Sharp 17" alloy wheels
- Adjustable pintle hitch
- LED lights
See Full Specs
Why Choose Valid
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and after-sale support. Our team of dedicated service staff are available to assist customers with product specific support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In an era of outsourced and automated customer interaction, we ensure that an actual person answers your call to get you the help you need, when you need it.
5320-B 48th Avenue S.E.
Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E 1X2